Re: [IP] ? for the ladies

email @ redacted writes:

> Every day with every outfit, I tuck my pump front and center under my
> bra. I purchased newborn size, terry cloth socks

     What I found (accidently) that also works is those little terry footies
that only fit over three toes.  After one flew off my foot when I was trying
to put it on, I picked it up,  looked at the rectangular shape, thought about
what you had posted about the baby sock and tried it.  Works well for me, but
It does help to have some cleavage, though.  Women who are smaller might do
better with some of the other suggestions, i.e.: bike shorts, garter, thigh
strap, etc.  I've also clipped it to bikini underwear on my inner thigh, near
the groin area with even form-fitting (but not spandex) dresses, and used my
remote to bolus.