[IP] Re: treating lows without waking

>Subject: Re: [IP] treating a low without waking child
>When Kevin goes low, he will drink a whole 15-25 carb juice without >really
>waking up.

Its not just kids that do this.  I still live at home with my mom and dad
(I'm 32) and have had a lot of bad night time lows.  My mom gives me
Smarties candies (as long as I am with it enough not to choke, that is) and
I barely wake up.  Although, there has been the time or two when Dad has to
yell at me to "Chew!"  LOL!

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1