[IP] Re: Michael's "sexist" statement

I'm having trouble seeing how Michael's statement was sexist.
We all look for certain qualities in our mates. Some men will want women who
can cook for them and some women will want men who will cook for them. These
people just won't end up together.
I think Michael's comment was pretty innocent and light.
It would be sexist if he said that all women should always know how to cook
for their men.
There's a big difference.
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumping since 1/02