Re: [IP] Quick sets

Here was my response last month to someone else having trouble wiht
reconnecting the Quick-sets.

<<  My0 son used to laugh hysterically when I'd try to re-connect his
I could disconnect without any problems, but had a heck of a time getting
them back on.    He'd reach down and do it without looking!!

I finally decided to waste a new Quick-set one day for practice.    I
was going to insert it into myself, but changed my mind..............
because I'm a wimp  :)    and because I figured I'd be better off practicing
like it was on him and not me.     So I found a ball of modeling clay
(stiffer than playdough)  and made a thick patty out of it.   Then I inserted
the port into it and then practiced disconnecting and reconnecting.
Worked well.

Now I can 99% of the time get it reconnected wiht the first try on him.

The thing to remember is to barely hold the ring between
your fingers.  In other words, do not squeeze at all.  >>

Fenton, MO