Re: [IP] treating a low without waking child

Love those Capri Suns! When Jenny, 13, is low during the night, she is
very capable of sucking.

She is currently playing club soccer and high school field hockey and
drops for 12-14 hours after all the activity. On Tuesdays and Thursdays,
the two practices are back to back and she is running for most of five
hours. She is becoming an incredible athlete. I'm so proud of her.

So far, we haven't needed the glucagon, but it's always close by.