-----Original Message-----
From: Marisa Schmidt
 <edited for brevity>

The choice was quite clear for me.  Animas stepped up to the plate and
helped me find a doctor who would put my son on the pump.  We have to travel
300 miles, but it is well worth it.

Animas showed me that they were committed to helping all people with
diabetes.  And everytime since we started pumping, if we have needed help,
Animas employees have repeatedly gone above and beyond the call of duty.