Re: [IP] Eenie, Meenie, Minee, Moe, catch an insulin pump by the toe

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Jones" <email @ redacted>
> As I move forward, I am ready for my next pump question.
> How does one choose a pump?

The choice was quite clear for me.  I live in an area that is very pump
"unfriendly" for children.  I have a son, diagnosed at age 7, and I was
determined to get a pump for him.  None of the endos in the area were
willing to help, so I turned to the pump companies.  Animas stepped up to
the plate and helped me find a doctor who would put my son on the pump.  We
have to travel 300 miles, but it is well worth it.

I wanted a company that would stand behind their product - i.e., my son's
life support.  Animas showed me that they were committed to helping all
people with diabetes.  And everytime since we started pumping, if we have
needed help, Animas employees have repeatedly gone above and beyond the call
of duty.

Good luck in your quest.