[IP] EZ Manager

> Animas:  I am really liking the idea of EZ Manager.  Just bought a Palm
> Pilot VII X today.

When I checked out the Bata version of EZ Manager sometime ago, not only was
it not pump specific (i.e. no download capability or anything else that
would make it work better with one pump rather than another) it also was not
particularly pump-friendly (i.e.. no way to record basal rates or to do a
remaining insulin calculation). Has all that changed now? Is EZ Manager
really particularly well suited for a pump user or is it just a useful tool
for most diabetics?