[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #595

> > >Where on the home screen are the archives?  My screen shows on the
> > Insulin Pumpers, on the left UK web site, About Insulin Pumpers, Members
> Only
> > etc. etc. nothing about archives.
> On the main page (www.Insulin-Pumpers.org) click on the link
> "Insulin-Pumpers List Member Access".  Click the "Members Only" button and
> log on with user Name = Your full email address (in all lowercase) and
> password = pumper. That should take you to the "Insulin Pumpers' Archives
> and Member Information" page. If you have trouble send a note for help to
> Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org

I often read from the website. After doing what was instructed above, I
click on Insulin Pumpers' MAIL. That is the up-to-the-hour stuff. You don't
have to wait for a digest to be archived.

In the '60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird
and people take Prozac to make it normal