RE: [IP] IP] Can you please describe high and low blood sugar feelings, sy mptoms etc.?

I believe the intent of the question in the first place was to have some
concrete intelligence to present to TEACHERS, so they would understand why a
child might have to wait to take and exam, do PE, etc, unbtil his blood
sugar was stabilized. If you will recall, the poster was going to have a
meeting with teachers. I  doubt very much she was looking for information
for her child with diabetes so eh could avaoid testing in the future.