Re: [IP] Re: glucowatch

Thank you for this information! The timing couldn't
have been better! I've been trying to find this out by
various means all day, and having no luck.

Pat said:
I received a letter from Cygnus about 2 weeks ago
(around 8/20 or 8/22) advising me to call in and order
the free G2 Biographer upgrade. When I did, I was told
they would be shipping in 4 to 6 weeks (9/20 to 10/4).
The letter stated that the free upgrade offer ended