RE: [IP] IP] Can you please describe high and low blood sugar feelings, sy mptoms etc.?

All the standard answers apply, but I can't trust feelings to determined
what's going with my blood sugar

	There are days I feel low and am actually high and other days feel high and
am low.  My solution?  Bring on the glucometer and do a b.g. check.  Only
way to be sure w/o treating yourself for a high or low and getting yourself
into bigger trouble.

	My experiences only.
	Kathy B.