[IP] Computer Question.

Are you just having problems with the printer in the application for One

Regardless, XP did not come with a full set of drivers (small programs that
allow your computer to work with perhipherals like printers)  Your best
start will be to go to  http://epson.com

You can download their drivers and get much greater use out of your Epson

How neat to be able to contribute for a change!

If you are still having problems feel free to contact me!

Chris Jones, MCP, A+