[IP] Re: Basals almost doubled???

We are going through this very thing right now (Shannon
just turned 12.) And thanks to YOU I'm not worried
about it as I know it is just normal. :)

Michael said:
Welllll...... yeah!  I remember when Lily did this at
about age 12 or
13. Turned out she was just growing. Her TDD doubled in
about a month
and stayed that way for many months then slowly came
down some. there
was one point where she was running 2u/hr through the
night and I
thought I would have heart failure I was so worried.
Didn't seem to
phase her. She went about things as usual, played
soccer, went to
shool and ate us out of house and home :-)    grew a
bunch too.