[IP] Eenie, Meenie, Minee, Moe, catch an insulin pump by the toe

As I move forward, I am ready for my next pump question.

How does one choose a pump?  Does the endo say, I will support "X" but not
"Y" or "Z"?

If there is patient choice how did you choose yours.  What do you like and
not like about it?

Looks like there are three

Animas:  I am really liking the idea of EZ Manager.  Just bought a Palm
Pilot VII X today.

Disetronic:  They look like they are very close to a closed loop system with
continuous glucose monitoring.

MiniMed: They seem customer friendly and offer help in filing for insurance

I'd like to get the invaluable input that this list consistently gives.