[IP] Cheerleading

I was a cheerleader in high scool and on the pompom squad my senior year.

My D caused no problems.  Like with any form of exercise, you  need to plan
ahead, check BG's and have snacks and juice boxes ready at all times.

I was not on the pump at the time, MDI and I always had time to eat dinner
before a game, and while out on the field, I was allowed to have a small
cooler on the sidelines with my necessary supplies.

who was a cheerleader before your daughter was even born!