[IP] Re: cheerleading

I was a cheerleader but back then I was on shots--err, shot!
I do not remember much about how my sugars ran though, was probably high most
of the time as I loved ice cream and ate a lot of it!
I'm sure with such a supportive mom your daughter will do just fine.  And
tell her, for me, to not think badly of herself and think she's not good
enough.  I tried out , thinking I was not good enough nor popular enough but
I made it!  I wish her all the luck!