[IP] Insulin Pump Support Group Meeting: Barrie ONTARIO, Canada

For all IP members in Central Ontario who are interested we are
having our third meeting soon:

Insulin pump group meeting to be held in the Community room at Zehr's
on Bayfield Street, Barrie, Ontario:

September 21, 2002	9:00 am - 11:00 am

Guest speakers:

  Animas Ontario Territory Manager:  Jessica Reynolds

Michelle Tennant:  a young girl who recently gave a talk about her
insulin pump experiences at the Provincial Public Speaking Contest
here in Ontario.

For more info, please contact me DIRECTLY - NOT VIA THE IP.ORG MAIL LIST!

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted

I have used the insulin infusion pump for over a year thanks to the
support of wonderful internet friends & the

The Pump gave me better control than I had achieved in 27 years of
MDI!  Best pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  1st & 2nd post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 &