Re: [IP] Archives Where?

> By the way, I read only on line from the archives, and I can recommend
> >Where on the home screen are the archives?  My screen shows on the top...
> Insulin Pumpers, on the left UK web site, About Insulin Pumpers, Members
> etc. etc. nothing about archives.

On the main page (www.Insulin-Pumpers.org) click on the link
"Insulin-Pumpers List Member Access".  Click the "Members Only" button and
log on with user Name = Your full email address (in all lowercase) and
password = pumper. That should take you to the "Insulin Pumpers' Archives
and Member Information" page. If you have trouble send a note for help to