[IP] bolusing for salads

I was wondering what people do to bolus for salads.  Many salads (like chinese chicken salad for example) have carbs in the dressing, crunchy things, etc and then also have protein and fat that need to be square-waved.  I guess I tend to underestimate the initial bolus needed because I am ALWAYS high at the 2 hr pp test.  I know I need to practice more to get it right, but I was just wondering what some others do!! Thanks!

Do You Yahoo!?