[IP] dating and diabetics

I think that if someone I was dating was diabetic and I had no idea was not
familiar with the problems of diabetes, I would be ok with it.  A  low blood
sugar may scare me, but I sure would be willing to understand.
Since I have diabetes and understand the problems, I am very understanding and
willing to learn about any problems someone may have.  Though I really don't
care to learn about them on the first date or at least talk about them in
deal, for hours, on the first date.  Maybe, 3rd or 4th date.
Now, if I am going on a first date, I always tell them the signs of low blood
sugars and even tell them about my date experience, but I don't go into great
deals or tell them everything about be diabetic.  Not fun for a first date.