Re: [IP] i hear ya!

Jim,

I can't speak for women without diabetes, but I think it wouldn't matter
to me.  Matter of factly, my fianci's parents both are type II diabetics
as well as all of his mother's siblings and her mother.  He was once
told that he was "borderline", but refuses to worry himself about it.
 He will occasionally let me do a finger prick though.  I am concerned,
of course, because I know the effects of letting it go untreated.
 Sometimes we say that maybe we were put together so I could help him
care for his diabetes if and when he does get it.  I don't hope it on
him in anyway, but I try to be realistic.  Even if he waits and
unfortunately gets complications, I will still love him.  I know he
loves me, but he doesn't get involved any more than being concerned.

Billie