Re: : [IP] i hear ya!

~~~~Now I use my pump as a great starter for conversation, along with my medic alert Dog Tag. I just need to find a girl that can cook!!  Michael~~~

Michael - what a sexist statement - what happens if she is looking for a man who can cook? Currently my hubby is a full time student - leaving him at home a good part of each day - he makes me an egg white veggie omelet each morning, packs me a healthy lunch, and has dinner waiting when I get home. I in turn do the dishes, laundry, and we generally grocery shop together on the weekends. I also will sometimes cook on the weekends as well as I also like to cook and do a fair job at it. Share - share - and share alike!

Linda & Dax :~)