[IP] Re: ? for the ladies

When I wear a skirt or dress, or capri pants that don't have a pocket, I wear
my pump on my leg with a sock garter.  My Dad is a pack-rat and had some sock
garters from many years ago that he had never used.  The garter is adjustable
and it works great - I wear it on my calf or thigh depending on how short my
outfit is!  It has a loop that I stick the pump through and I cut off the
dangly garter thingamabobs.  I don't like clipping the pump on my waistline.

dx 12/22/92
pumping since 01/08/02