Re: : [IP] i hear ya!

I too dated a girl who was Hypoglycemic and we would always joke about
having kids who would turn out average ...

Twice on first dates I've had lows, one of the girls told me I should
get in better control and see somebody about this. No matter how I
explained it she couldn't understand. Frustrating!!!    The other low I
had is when I was out to dinner,  I sounded like William Shatner,
(Captain Kirk from Star Trek) like I was a dramatic actor! until the
sugar packets from the table were down my throat,  Apologies were
needed, and actually accepted and understood by this girl.

Now I use my pump as a great starter for conversation, along with my
medic alert Dog Tag. I just need to find a girl that can cook!!

dx 1991 at 20 Pumping 10 months 2 w/ paradigm