[IP] MM SportGuard for crew

I'm giving my MM SportGuard to a friend whose son is on the high school crew
team and wears a MM508 (they bought it intending to change to the Paradigm,
but the reservoir would only last him a day and a half, so they have decided
to not).  Since I never actually used the SportGuard, and certainly was never
on a crew team with one <gr.>, I wondered if anyone else had any advice for

Linda Z