Re: [IP] Meter cable

I have a cable that I no longer use from LifeScan.  It worked using my One
Touch Basic meter. Not sure if it will work on the meter you are requesting,
however,  if you would like me to mail it to you, please let me know.  I would
request that you pay the shipping, which should be rather inexpensive. I also
have the software from LifeScan which I bought several years ago,  if that
would help.

Please let me know if you would like to have the cable and/or software.