Re: [IP] i hear ya!

>Hi Guys,  My husband is the best about this diease.
>When we first met 13 years ago, he did research for 2
>days on diabetes, I thought I frecked me out to bad
>and he didn't want to see me any more and that is
>I found out he was getting all the info he could on
> Bonne Cowger-Roszel
> Pumping since Aug 5th 02

I've been blessed with a great boyfriend.  On our
first "real" date (we had met months before, but
didn't date right away) he finally asked me about the
"beeper" on my belt.  When I said "It's not a beeper,
I'm hard wired with insulin." He laughed so hard.  He
said "Cool.  I used to be a counselor at a diabetic

Wow.  It is cool.  We argue about treatment regimens
(he also has a PhD in Chemistry and understands more
than the typical non-diabetic).  But, he is really

And he's handsome and straight, and I plan on keeping
him to myself, Sara!! :-)

-gail in denver
dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11

Do You Yahoo!?