re:[IP] # of responses

I am sorry to see that some folks have time to complain about the number of
to post, and sometimes they don't.

In my case, I posted a request a couple of weeks ago and got zero

By the way, I read only on line from the archives, and I can recommend that
to anyone who is bothered by a full mailbox. It is asy, quick, and keeps you
focused on what you are interested in.