Re: [IP] Pump Vs Number of Readings

Yes, I believe it's almost all attitude, for me anyway. I had good A1c numbers
before the pump but that was because I had to pay so much more attention on
MDI, or at least I thought I did. The pump has made me complacent, and my A1C
isn't all that great now.

The pump is a tool and so is MDI and how you manage and master those tools I
think has to do with attitude. I'm having a hard time caring, which of course
is a deadly attitude.