Re: [IP] Bolusing for honey and syrup

I wondered the same thing... YMMV but I really just bolus for the carbs
(unless I'm adding some sausage links or bacon to the mix...).  Some foods
in some people break down at different rates, as the YMMV come into play...

<<<Why would you use an extended bolus for a relatively pure form of sugar
(syrup)? With its high glycemic index, you'd want all of your insulin acting
sooner rather than spread over time. This would explain a spike. When eating
something like french toast, I use a normal bolus adjusted for the number of
carbs in the syrup I'm using. -Brentm

Tavia Rodriguez