[IP] Cheerleading

Mary has decided she wants to try out for the Spirit Squad (aka Cheerleaders)
and I am trying to get a handle on how to deal with her D (yes, I plan waaaay
ahead).....anybody *done that been there*?.....with her depression she has
already decided she won't be good enough but I plan to try to find a veteran
cheer person to help her.....hoping anyway :-)

now ten!