[IP] Meter cable

Does anyone know if the meter cable for an accu-check will also work on a OneTouch Profile?
The reason why I am asking is - My husband and I own a telecommunications company.  I received a call from a lady who stated that her son has a OneTouch Profile meter and needs to have it downloaded for a court hearing.  She said she called lifescan, they transfered her to their salesman in Memphis, TN and he told her he could not help her (which really makes me mad - but anyway. . ) but that she could call a computer company and they would be able to help her.  I personally think that it is a MIRACLE that she happened to call our office.  Anyway, I am trying to help her with this and she needs the download by the middle of this month.  She does not own a computer so I told her I would download the software and her sons meter on one of our computers.  I am hoping that the cable I have will be compatible with her sons meter so that she doesn't have that added expense.  If anybody could help me with this I would really apprecaite it.
Gina Castellaw