: [IP] i hear ya!

When I was in high school (a few years ago) I finally got the nerve up to
ask this guy on a date.  We went out, and the entire last couple hours of
the date, my bg was low and I didn't say more than 2 words!!!  Needless to
say he didn't ask me out again, either and I was at that time too chicken to
tell him sorry for the weirdness and it was my low bg!

I once dated a guy w/hypoglycemic and we used to joke that if we ever got
married, our house would have to have snack stashes all over, and we'd get a
dog and train him to bring us food on command!

Dating is definately tougher (as most things are) with diabetes.  I've
finally been able to look back on many dating situations and laugh my head
off at what the other person must've been thinking at some of my
wierdness!!!! :P

Tavia Rodriguez