[IP] Bolus as you go

I'm not yet on the pump but I take my humalog just after I eat.  I have GERD
so my stomach has shrunk, and there are weeks where I'll be hungry, go and
cook something but as soon as I smell it I can't eat.  My eyes are bigger
then my stomach so I eat and then take my shot.  It doesn't make a big
diference on my sugars and I don't go low(as much).  I usually eat every 2-3
hours so the shots add up, another reason for the pump!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)