Re: [IP] Bolusing for honey and syrup

Why would you use an extended bolus for a relatively pure form of sugar
(syrup)?  With its high glycemic index, you'd want all of your insulin acting
sooner rather than spread over time.   This would explain a spike.

When eating something like french toast, I use a normal bolus adjusted for the
number of carbs in the syrup I'm using.

-Brentm

HREF="http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/">http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/</A>