[IP] Re:Judy & Help

<PRE>Because you are a Mom you are concerned for your son and his well-being (I'm
in my fifth decade with Diabetes and my Mom still is concerned) but because
you are his Mom there are things he will not discuss with you about his
concerns.  He's computer literate based on a comment on a prior post so maybe
he needs to email someone who is outside of his family or circle of friends
just to do some 'what if ' questions.  I'm not sure I can relate well to
being 21 years old right now but I know how the pump affected me (positively
if you must know) and while I would encourage him I would also answer his
questions to the best of my ability.  And I'm one person among Doctors, Reps,
CDE's, sportsters, teens, extremes, etc., on this list that would do it
offline or even by (pardon my datedness) telephone.  But he needs to reach
out to us by asking questions (he can set up a blind email so you don't know
he's asking.)   Bob Nnn