[IP] Bolusing for honey

The only sweets I usually have are Snickers bars.
Yummmy.  Easily bolused for due to the fat content.  I
tend to avoid straight glucose due to the almost
immediate glucose spike.  For anyone that eats honey -
please let me know how you are able to bolus (& when)
in order to avoid the spike.  Or do I just guess (as
usual)?

Thanks!

-gail in denver
dx'd 02/14/72 T1, pumping since 1985-ish