Re: [IP] carb book for vegetarian

You might want to check in to Dean Ornish books. He is the cardiologist who advocates a diet with only 10% fat - and if I correctly recall no meat. One of my very favorite recipes is one of his for a wild rice salad that is pretty to look at and yummy to eat.

He is a bit controversial - but I know he does give nutritional breakdowns and many people have had success with him methods.

Linda & Dax