[IP] Quick sets

Well its the start of day 3 on my trial pump, and Not off to a good start
this morning.  Its my day off(nice!) but I woke up early to show my mom my
site change.  I had to take out my beloved silhouette and put in a quick
set.  It took 4 attempts before it finally broke skin! It kept pushing down
on my stomach but not entering, then I finally got it in and tried the
disconect! BAD IDEA I just spent the last 35 minutes to get it back on.  I'm
sure I'm gonna have a large bruise after all that pushing on the site.  Its
on now and its staying that way, i'll have to bathe with it on cause I'm not
trying that again.  Still excited about the pump though but definatley gonna
stick to silhouettes.  Has anyone else had problems with the quick sets or
is it just me?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Ps  my old site looks good, just a little red dot and a bit of tape.  I was
worried about allergic reactions cause I'm allergic to bandaids, but it
looks fine!