Re: [IP] Day 2 on Trial Pump!

Summer,
Did you have insurance when dxd? Is this the same one you have now? I am afraid that J will not be covered once he is out of the house. He is only 12 but a mom does think of these things.
 Summer Barrett wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum
members and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation

Today was day 2 on my trial pump! I am so in love with it! I tried to
convince my mom to flee the city with it, but she didn't go for it! I slept
great last night didn't even notice it. Site looks good isn't red, can't
feel it. I am using the silhouette and the tape is started to come off
around the edges, but not to bad. In the morning I change to a quick set so
we'll see how that goes. My biggest problem has been with my seat belt, it
seems to go right where my pump is but I just put it under the pump and its
fine. Can't wait till I get mine, I am soooo going to get on my insurance's
back and put a rush on my final approval.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)