[IP] Basal Tweaking

I can't imagine asking my doctor about tweaking my
basal rate!  I manage my own disease.  Every so often
(about once every 2 years), he might ASK ME what my
basal rates are.  But he would never TELL ME what to
do about it.  I'm sure if I asked him for help, he
would get involved...

Now, it's true, I've been pumping over 15 years, and
my current doctor is not the one who put me on the

In the beginning, I did have a NP who helped me with
this stuff.  That was fine in the beginning, but not

Do You Yahoo!?