Re: [IP] testing and treating kids without waking

I test and treat Josh during the night too.  I use either a roll of
Smarties or a juice box with the little straw.  All I have to do is whisper
in his ear to eat or drink and then stick either a few Smarties or the straw
in his mouth and he will do it.

Aren't these kids great!    Zach too gets treated for his lows and basically
doesn't wake up either.    I check him at night and he sleeps through it.
I've done site changes and he's either slept through them or just sorta
batted at the site at the moment of impact----like it was a mosquito or
something :)      I don't turn on the lights, but used to use a flashlight
Now, I just use the backlight on his meter (Precision Xtra).   It has this
little beam that shoots out the end and lights up things nicely.

He too wakes in the AM and sometimes asks if he'd been low from the taste
in his mouth.

Fenton, MO