[IP] Re: Novolog--does anyone NOT like it?

I don't like Novolog for my son. It controlled his blood sugar well at
first, but then he developed welts under his skin (that outlined his
cannula) on two different sites. We used it four days and had two sites that
went bad (welted) with it. That was more than enough for me. I guess he has
some type of sensitivity to it. We're sticking with Humalog.

Mom to Ryan (5 and pumping since 8/17/00) and Celia (8 and non-diabetic)