[IP] Re: ? for the ladies

You may want to try the tank style bras. Victoria's Secret has lots of them.
I like these because I can easily put the pump in the middle of it and it's
held securely and doesn't show a lot. I'm small chested, so it's hard to hide
the pump shape completely, but I really like these bras and it's the best
option I've found for wearing certain dresses. I put it in horizontally and
as low as possible.
Hope this helps.
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumping since 1/02