[IP] Re:

On 9/5/02 7:29 PM, "Mary E. Thomson" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Michael,
>
> Is there some way I can stop all the e-mail I get from insulin pumpers.
> Most of it means nothing to me and all I do is spend my online time
> deleting them.  Please HELP!
>
> Mary E. Thomson
> email @ redacted

Well, yes there is something that can be done.   But you don't need to write
to 4,000 people to tell them.   And you don't need  to write to Michael so I
won't tell you his address (real hard to guess it, isn't it)   But if you
write to the address above < HELP@insulin-pumpers.org >  the Admin on duty
can switch you to Digest so that you don't receive individual messages, or
you can be switched to Browser, so that you do not receive any List mail but
are able to access the Members Only areas.   But you HAVE TO write to
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org  cause I've finished replying to this "on List".

George      :>)
(an off-duty admin)