[IP] I need a carb guide book for a vegetarian

    I'm a vegetarian. I don't eat any animal flesh. I do eat products with
dairy and eggs in them, but I don't eat eggs or drink milk by itself. To my
own detriment I do love cheese. I can eat yogurt even though it has gelatin in
it, but I have a real tough time digesting anything that has animal flesh. It
first started with beef, then pork, then poultry, then fish.
    I would like a book that would show me carbs of vegetarian foods as well
as convenience foods. It's okay if it has meats also. I also occasionally eat
out at restaurants like Pizza Hut, Olive Garden, and EatN'Park. I'll get
cheese pizza, pasta with marinara, and sometimes a good old grilled cheese
with tomato, french fries, and cole slaw.
    I eat lots of salads, fruits, pasta, and various breads, I love using
textured vegetable protein, but I eat too much cheese. Anyway, does anyone
know of a really good carb guide book for someone like me? I don't have a ton
of cash to poke and hope buying more books.
    Thank you,
    Cody S. Alderson