Re: [IP] Novolog--does anyone NOT like it?

I am on my second bottle of Novolog after using Humalog in my pump for 3.5
years.  For me it was not an easy switch and I am still making adjustments.
Novolog does not act as fast but it lasts longer.  Because it lasts longer I
had  some serious lows about 3 hours after a bolus.  With Humalog, if I was
going to be low it would be at 2 hours after a bolus.  It took me a while to
figure out this difference.

What I don't like about Novolog, and I'm still trying to tweak this, is the
high BG (160 to 190 range) about 2 hours after eating.  To correct this, for
meals I'm considering bolusing sooner by about 10 minutes.  Also, my average
BG is higher with Novolog.  If this continues for another 3 weeks or so I'm
switching back to Humalog.

- Tom