[IP] Re:Dr. Bernstein's Diet

My MM 508 problems may have been a blessing in disguise. With the refurbished pump problem I had to disconnect.

For the past 3 days and nights, I have been using multiple Humalog injections and Dr. Bernstein's diet.  I have reduced my insulin requirements by an average of 20+ units/day ( eg. today's TDD will likely run about 7-8 units).  I feel great!  Better than I do on the pump.

My question:
-Has anyone else had this success with Dr. Bernstein's diet?  My blood sugars are within low normal range constantly.

Thanks for your help,