[IP] Day 2 on Trial Pump!

Today was day 2 on my trial pump!  I am so in love with it!  I tried to
convince my mom to flee the city with it, but she didn't go for it!  I slept
great last night didn't even notice it.  Site looks good isn't red, can't
feel it.  I am using the silhouette and the tape is started to come off
around the edges, but not to bad.  In the morning I change to a quick set so
we'll see how that goes.  My biggest problem has been with my seat belt, it
seems to go right where my pump is but I just put it under the pump and its
fine.  Can't wait till I get mine, I am soooo going to get on my insurance's
back and put a rush on my final approval.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)